Sunday, January 27, 2008

This week

This week has been filled with ups and downs. Thursday I had a hard day. I just didn't feel right, emotionally or physically. R came home and we went to get some pictures professionally taken. I didn't like any of them but one and that was only after she re touched it. I ordered a few of it and told her I must be in a funky mood because I really didn't like the way I looked in any of the photos. Now I realize it wasn't just my funky mood, she just didn't know how to instruct either of us.

Friday was my mom's birthday and her and I had a great day. We did pedicures and lunch out and then came home to rest before R got here and then we did dinner at the Melting Pot (fondue restaurant) it was excellent and she really had a great day.

Saturday I went over to my mom's and helped her with some household things, laundry, cleaning, organizing and such. Then I came home and R and I fought. I broke down and cried hysterically, he tried to comfort me but that only made it worse. I was feeling very distant from him and didn't want to be touched. I stoped crying and we talked. I don't know if he understands what is going on with me or not but he does care and told me he loves me and is here. He also wants me to tell him if I feel like I did last week again, I think he realized how upset I was then. After a three hour talk we were finally okay again. I also told him about last blog entree. He cried when I told him what I wrote. He looked me in the eyes and told me he would do anything for a child, but that he is scared of what all the hormones and pressure will do to me. I see his point now but he also sees mine.

Today I spent the day with a fellow t-ttcer. We had a great time and talked a lot. She is now pregnant and loving it. It was so nice to be around a pregnant lady who I am not jealous of. I love babies and was very excited showing her my favorite stroller, the Bugaboo. I hope her and I can get together again soon, because it was nice to talk to someone who understood. She did however scare me a little about the HSG. She is the third person I have met face to face who has instead R go with and that I take Motrin. I told her R had already insisted he go and that not only was I going to take a Motrin but also a Soma. Why can't the people I met have had painless HSG? At least this way I will be prepared for the pain, and if I have none then I will be thrilled.

Other than all of that there is little other news from me. I should remind all of you that I will be leaving on the 5th of February to go visit my sister. There is NO Internet access at her house so I will me MIA for about a week. I will miss blogging terribly because I get such great support from all of you. Till next time... Hugs.

2 comments:

close2it said...

Hey, I made my blog...although it's not great :) Thanks for your tips. I look forward to chatting with you more on here.

By the way, I love your statements on your warning. Amen sista!

Unknown said...

Ugh... I am SO SO SO SO SO sorry. I can't say that enough. I really didn't mean to scare you. I want to take it all back now :(

I do so hope it will be painless for you though. Maybe because you are prepared you'll relax more during which will make it go by smoothly.

Ugh... I should've just stayed quiet.