Sunday, January 27, 2008

A little about me

Please copy the questions and answer them for yourself in your own blog so that we can all get to know each other.


1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Nope.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Today
3.DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Not at all, not even when I try to write nicely.
4.WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Not a lunch meat fan in general but I love BBQ tri-tip sandwichs.
5. DO YOU HAVE PET? Out twin cats are Issabella and Gemma, but I also have a dog who lives with my mom, her name is Zoe, and a childhood cat named Cowlie who lives with my mom too.
6.IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? With how I have been this last month no but normally yes.
7.DO YOU USE SARCASM? IRL yes all the time but here I try to stay away from it because it is so hard for others to interpret it.
8.DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? yes
9.WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Yes!
10.WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? I don't really like cereal but if I had to chose I like Grape Nuts.
11.DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No
12.DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Emotionally yes physical no
13.WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Breyers Cookies n Cream
14.WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? If they smile when we meet and if they hold eye contact well.
15.RED OR PINK? Pink
16.WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I am fat.
17.WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My BFF from middle school high school and part of college Sarah. We are such different people now.
18.WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR EYES? Brown
19.WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? I am in pjs right now with no shoes
20.WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? ice cream
21.WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The rain falling outside
22.IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? dark red like the color of blood
23.FAVORITE SMELLS? men's colone and pomegranate room spray from Pottery Barn
24.WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My Mom :-)
25.DO YOU LIKE THUNDERSTORMS? Yes, I love them and (WARNING TMI AHEAD) they make me incredibly horny, I could go all night if we had a thunderstorm.
26.FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Baseball
27.HAIR COLOR? Dark brown and I have some dark red/blond highlights (that need a touch-up) so that they will be red again. Naturally it is almost black in color
29.DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No.
30.FAVORITE FOOD? Mexican
31.SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy. The scary movies give me nightmares.
32.LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Just finished I Now Pronounce you Harry and ????
33.WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Pink
34.SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer
35.Hugs or kisses? Both
36.FAVORITE DESSERT? Tiramisu
39.WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Prozac Nation, very uplifting (sarcasm)
40.WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I don't have one, I have a laptop
41.FAVORITE SOUNDS? Rain falling the ticking of a clock and the hummmm of the laptop.
42.ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? RS
.43.WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Thialand (I live in CA)
44.WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Northern CA at home!

No comments: