Thursday, January 17, 2008

at least my cat's love me

Today is 'thankful thursday' on the nest. Everyone posts one thing they are thankful for. I have a few:
my husband hasn't left me...yet
my mother's health is stable...kinda
we have a nice place to live...except that our neighbors leave trash outfront thier door for days and our landlord does nothing about it
my cats love me... and there is no doubt in this one. No exception nothing because Gemma and Issabella love me. Issie hasn't left my side in the last two days. She wants to be where ever I am. I think this is her way of taking care of me. After all they must know something is up. It is rare that I cry this often.

This afternoon my Mom really wanted me to accompany her shoping. I gave in only because she told me she had been depresed the last few days. I figured that I could put on a smily face for her but I couldn't. We did a little shoping but after just two stores I couldn't take it any more. She said it was okay but I could tell she wanted to do more. On the way home she told me that one day I would look back on all this and it wouldn't hurt so much. I know she is right but I don't feel that way right now. Right now I feel like this is the end of the world.

No comments: