Friday, November 2, 2007

Update

This last Saturday was AWFUL. We had a 4yrold B-Day party to attend. Everyone asked us "when..." I hated it and so did DH. We were numb on the car ride home it was so bad. T-ttc sucks! But I don't have to tell you that.

Today is Friday and R and I have fought all week. Our dinner party is tomorow and all I want to do is hang out with Shanshan and drink. Hopefully Shan and Holly will come and we can all drink together. At least that will be fun.

I am so sick of our friends D&B. They have a 1 1/2 year old and treat him like an apendage. It makes me sick and I want to yell at them for being bad parents, but I don't. They have no idea we are trying.

I am currently about 5 dpo but am pretending we are still in the 'fertial zone' with DH. That has been hard since we have been fighting. But part of me likes forcing him to have sex. I know that is awful, but it is true and if I can't share it here then where can I share it. Today we finally cleared the air. It felt good to feel like a team again. Even though I still want to yell at him when he enters the room. I am such a bitch!

This will be my last 2ww this year since next cycle I will be "not ttc". So hopefuly all the relaxing worked. GL to me!

No comments: