Tuesday, November 20, 2007

No Appt Monday

My appt was over before it began. It seems that even Drs get sick sometimes! Yes my Dr called in sick and now I have my appt re-schedualed for next monday. I didn't bother going to the hospital for a talk to the insurance because I'll be there Monday next week and can just do it them. R called his Dr and is getting a SA done. I honestly can't belive it is going to happen but I am also thrilled. I know he is dreading it so I told him I would help ;) Oh and the fight is over and done with. It was a long and bad one but it is over now and the issues have been resolved.

In other news..... there really isn't any. I went and saw the Bodies Exibit at SJ Tec Museum. The prenatal/infant room creeped me out. I am not sure I will ever recover from it. It even had embrios at 4 weeks. I thought I would cry but I was okay. However I now have a greater since of how little things really can be and still be HUMAN. Creepy and cool all at the same time.

No comments: