Sunday, December 9, 2007

Uggg!

So there are some people in blogger/t-ttc/thenest land that I feel much closer to than others. People who I pray by name for. People who I believe will make great parents and who deserve nothing less than to accomplish their dreams. And sometimes they get great news. Like Twiglet's mom, and other times.... well other times there news just sucks and I feel as if I personally have been delt the blow.

K, is going through a really tough time at the moment. They only retrieved 5 eggs, it isn't nothing but still 8 is the min doctors like to see and I know she is devastated and trying really hard to remain positive. I want K to get to be a mom because that is her dream, and I know that like me she won't be okay unless she has a child. So tonight I will pray for K and if you read this, please pray for her too.

No comments: