Sunday, December 9, 2007

That is the Question!

Tomorow is 14 dpo and a pg test should be about 98% accurate acording to my box under the sink. My LP is 16 days normally so that still leaves quite a few days till AF is 'late'. So the question is "Should I test?" This is always my question at this point in the cycle and while some cycles I have waited and others I haven't I must admit I don't think either is easy.

If I test.... then my head will know for sure, but my heart will hold out hope and still wish it were +.

If I don't test.... I will continue to be positive, and continue to get my hopes up higher and in a few days the let down will be intense.

And this is what goes on in my head over and over and over again. I know I won't test unless I get the test out tonight, so maybe I just won't get it out...... but then again I really want THIS to be the month.


GRRRRRR!

No comments: