Friday, December 7, 2007

SA

Yesterday was R's 33 B-day! I am married to an old man!!! R always takes his B-day off, something about "you can't boss me on my B-day". Well because of timming this cycle. His B-day also ment SA day. YUP my hubby jearked into a cup as part of his B-day celebration.

And it was AWFULL!

I mean pure torture for BOTH of us. I knew he would have some performance anxiety but I didn't exspect for me to. After all it isn't like I had to do much. But still I found the whole procces dreadful. We should get the results back in a few weeks. Hopefully we won't need them!

The rest of the day went very well. We had a great time in 'the city' (San Francisco) and saw Kooza by Circus De Soileil, which we both loved. Tonight I am taking him to the Melting Pot, becuase he has been asking to go for months.

1 comment:

Lindsay and Tim said...

Wasn't the Melting Pot to die for??