Sunday, February 3, 2008

Its Vacation Time!

It is almost HERE; the day to leave to see my nice and nephew is alomst apon us! I think I might bemore excited about this than seeing my RE!.... na! I leave Tuesday night but there is so much to do till then that this most likly will be my last blog till I get back.

When I get back there will be 3 weeks till our meet and greet at the RE clinic. R doens't seem to be as excited as I am but I am fine with that.

If anyone can send positve thoughts or prayers my way while I am there Iwould love and apprechate it. My sis and I don't have the best relationship and while she knows about our t-ttc she tends to use that knowlage to make me cry. She naturally has an abrasive personality and kind likes making me and others squirm. I love her but I honestly could care less about seeing her. For me it is all about her kids! Anyway just pray she is on her best behavior while Iam there and for me to have inner strength. Thanks girls!

I'll be back on Febuary 13th.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is Jamers125 - I just got a chance to catch up on your blog - the Longs gods must've caught on that I had access and now, "Access denied!" I haven't been online much from home. I've been thinking of you and sending prayers your way. I know how much you were looking forward to this trip, so I hope you are having a fabulous time!