Thursday, May 22, 2008

A letter

Dear baby,

Tomorrow is my 2nd u/s and we should be able to hear your heart beating and get better pictures of you. I hope you like having your picture taken because I am seriously attached to my camera and love to document everything. I am scared about tomorrow, that something is wrong, and that you will not be there tomorrow. I don't feel this way because of a sympom or anything just a mother's worry about her child. The same way I will worry about you first plane ride with Grandpa Pete and your first overnight with Grandma Dallas, as well as your first day at school.

I have just begun to realize how much I love you, how much I want you and how awful life would be without you. You may only be the size of a rasberry tomorrow but I love you more than anything else in the world. Please be there, growing strong with your heart beating away. In return I will try to relax more next week.

I promise to always do what I think is right for you, to always be the best mommy I can be. I am sure at times (thinking ahead to your teen years) you will hate the things I do "in your best intreast" but I am your mother and will always do what I think is best for you.

All my Love,
Your Mommy

5 comments:

my hope my faith my love said...

Good luck tomorrow, it will be fine. You are just like me, wory about everything, I think about DD's first day of school and she is only 2! Keep us updated.

Anonymous said...

Happy thoughts for you and our baby. I want to see the pics on Monday. XOXOXO, Shan

Lisa said...

Saying many prayers for you tomorrow!!

Jessica White said...

I'll be saying prayers for you guys, and that all will be well. :-)

SheWoreScarletBegonias said...

Hey girl!!!
Congrats on seeing the H/B today!! I am so happy for you (and am living vicariously through you right now) and hope to be not too much further behind you!!
thanks for always being so sweet!!