Thursday, May 29, 2008

Meme

I am so excited I was tagged again!Thanks Lisa for thinking of me! This time it is a little diffrent though. Here are the rules and the story behind this tag:

The Meme originated over an idea that was prompted by the book written by Larry Smith and Rachel Fershleiser, Not Quite What I was Planning: Six Word Memoirs by Writers Famous and Obscure. It's a compilation based on the story that Hemingway once bet ten dollars that he could sum up his life in six words. His words were- For Sale: baby shoes, never worn.

1-Write your own six word memoir.
2-Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like.
3-Link to the person that tagged you in your post and to this original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere.
4-Tag five more blogs with links.
5-And don’t forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play.

Since this is my IF now PG blog it makes sense this relate to those things but it doesn't have to.

Some ideas:
1/2 as good is good enough: How I feel about living up to my mom and the wonderful parent she was.
Not lost, Not found but inbetween. : Where I feel I am in this journey to motherhood.
Hope is a bad drug when substutuded for Faith. : But that is more than 6. :(
Was more than hope, was Faith.
Wish fufilled, dream come true: miracle.
Better than exspected, dreamed or hoped. :How I hope motherhood will be.
Wasn't where I thought I left it. : So true but again more than 6 :(
I'm still looking through glass walls.: How I still feel about big pg bellies, but odly enough not pg women who have gone through IF.
Hope + prayer + drugs and science = Miracle

But what seems to sum it up best is:
May love and faith guide me.

Who I am tagging?

Katie who is on bedrest and so maybe this will help her pass some time till her little girl is ready to come out.
Echloe who is so sweet and I really hope she has success at our clinic too.
JGirl2005 who got her BFP right before her EDD of the lil boy they lost at 16 weeks.
Sasha who is going through IVF right now and is in the 2ww. (((FINGERS CROSSED))) for her.
Beth and Brian who shares her due date with me.

3 comments:

Sasha & Mark said...

Cool! I've been tag teamed!! :)

Tina said...

I like it :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for playing, a lovely memoir that is also a prayer:)