Monday, May 26, 2008

Comming home and telling

My sis is moving back, my sis is moving BACK! I am so excited. She has been in Spokane since October and after one HELLISH winter she and her family are moving back to CA. My little one is going to have LOCAL cousins! Ya! Of course there is also a down side to this. My mom is going to have to go up and help them drive down and we have yet to tell my sis about our little IUI miracle. My mom could keep it a secret but I don't want to put her in that spot, so I am going to tell my sis after my u/s this Friday. I am going to ask her NOT to tell the kids. I don't want them to know till I am out of the "risk" zone. I can't wait to have my niece and nephew back in the area. I am going to get to spoil them rotten again!

In other telling news we told R's BFF, Sandra last week. I was so thankful she was happy for us. I have to admit in her shoes I don't think I could have been happy for us. I hope Sandra doesn't mind me sharing this (because with out it I don't think you guys will understand) this year she lost her mom and found out she can't have children without adoption or IVF. Her and her hubby decided to live childless. And now here I am knocked up after our first treatment cycle of an IUI. I am sure at times this will be hard for her but I pray I do my best to make it as easy as passable for her.

Other people who will be on "the know" list soon: Pop (R's ex-step-dad), and my friend Liz, both who we will tell after next u/s along with previously mentioned sis.

6 comments:

nickoletta100 said...

YAY for getting to tell people and for your sis moving home!!!!

Tina said...

I'm so happy your sister is coming back home! So nice to have family near you. Have fun telling :).

Angie said...

That is so exciting that your sister is moving home! Have fun telling her the news!

Amanda said...

That's great to hear that you had good fortunes on your BFP month...I have my fingers (and toes and everything else) crossed that this is it!!
I'm excited for you that you get to start spilling the beans!! How fun! Congrats again!!

Anonymous said...

How exciting that your niece and nephew will be close again! I know how much you love those kids and how much it means to have cousins to grow up with, so this is GREAT news! :o)

Lisa said...

You've been tagged, my dear!