Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I keep crying

I keep crying. Happy things sad things, memories and such keep making me cry, tears of joy, of happiness and sometimes of pain and sorrow but tears just the same. The perfect example of this is that Tina awarded me with the Kind Blogger Award today and upon finding out, I cried. Other things that make me cry include: finding the perfect quilt pattern for the baby, a fellow blogger writing: "It is so amazing to me that it is our turn. Our turn to prepare as best as we know how for his arrival. Our turn to welcome a little tiny person into our home" and Megan's blog, which always makes me cry to be honest.




I believe this is what my maternity books are referring to when they talk about over-emotional moms-to-be.



I believe it is now my honor to give others the Kind Blogger Award. There are many I would love to have recive it but I have to limit it to four.



- Ava who writes Gametes In Love and is a fellow Nor Cal girl

- Lucy who writes One in Six and who always lends support on the board

-Busted who writes Busted Baby Maker who has been to hell and back and is STILL a supportive blogger to her friends.

- Jenn who writes When will Hope and Faith Pay off who also always is supportive and has a kind word to say about everyone.

Thank you girls for all the support.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

*hugs*

I am going to need to see this perfect quilt pattern, I'm no expert so I hope it isn't too advanced.

Busted said...

I hope more of your tears are happy/emotional tears rather than sad tears at least.

Thanks for nominating me!! I've never received a blogging award before. I'm so honored!

Jessica White said...

Congrats on your award!
I can't wait to see the quilt pattern! I just got an email from APQ (www.allpeoplequilt.com) with all patterns for baby blankets.

SarahSews said...

Oh sweetie, I'm sorry I made you cry! ;) The let up in the heat has done wonders and I'm feeling tons better. I hope you are too.

And letting the tears flow is great at this stage -- it really can help relax you when you are done. I cried all the time for a while and always felt much better afterwards.

Christina said...

Oh, you totally deserve that award! You're such a sweet commenter. Thanks for the support. And I got like 2 or 3 new blogs to read from you today, so thanks for that, too!!

I'm just glad your tears are happy tears now.

Tina said...

Awww..that was a sweet post :). I can't wait to see the quilt.

SheWoreScarletBegonias said...

Awwwww....
Ariel, thank you so much for your kind words (re:the kind blogger award). That is so thoughtful of you and brings a tear to my eye!
I pray the good karma and "pay it forward" deed that you did for me continues to bless you in nothing but good ways as your little one grows inside you.
((hugs))) for always being so kind!

ONE OUT OF SIX said...

OK - that is SO nice of you!!! Thank you for thinking of me!!