Sunday, March 23, 2008

Tagged!

I have been tagged by Busted today. Here are the rules:



A. Link to the person’s blog who tagged you. That would be Busted!

B. Post these rules on your blog.

C. List seven random and/or weird facts about yourself.

D. Go on to tag other blogers by leaving a comment on their blog that they have been tagged!




1)My paternal grandparents are Greek Orthodox and thus as a child most years I got to celebrate Easter 2x! I loved it. Also Greek Easter is inherently different than American Easter. We celebrate the same things but HOW we celebrate is very different. Example our eggs are dyed red to symbolize the blood of Christ.

2) I like to have clean sheets before we have sex. TMI for some of you I am sure but I hate non-clean sheets.

3) I would never want to be remembered as I was in High School. Who I am now and who I was then are very different. I was recently "found" on thenest by someone I knew in HS and it creped me out.

4) I am and have always been incredibly empathetic. This drives my mom and sis crazy and sometimes I hate it too but it has its good parts too. Even in politics (which I care deeply about see 5) I can always almost see the other side.

5) I am a RAGING California Liberal! I believe in social services and health care for everyone, I want high quality public education for all children, and I am pro-choice, pro- human rights, pro-marriage equality. These are just the things I feel strongly about.

6) I married a Libertarian. Ummmm ya. Try and figure that out.

7) I love baby clothing, maternity wear, all things baby related and have since High School. I am particularly found of lamb/sheep baby things. Thus I already have bedding for when the time comes, and I do get knocked up.

I will tag: m&m818, That's Mrs. Stephanie, Tiffani, Christina, Kristen, and JustAKid.

No comments: