Friday, March 28, 2008

Femara here we come!

!*~*~*!*~*~*!*~*~*!*~*~*!*~*~*~ Haaaaappppy dance~*~*~*!*~*~*!*~*~*!*~*~*!


Yes today I am doing the happy dance! It looks like we are getting an IUI this cycle! K.aiser has been a pain in my royal ass today, hello where are they not?, but despite them I am going to have an IUI this cycle. We are re doing my cd 3 blood work (again) but this way it is valid for 6 months so if we need more treatment we won't need to repeat them for a while.

AF is here. I am immensely relieved! I have to go in and get my blood drawn and so does R tomorrow am and then on Sunday I start Femara! I am very excited about doing Femara instead of Clomid, and was surprised that my RE didn't fight me about it. I feel like I would rather have quality and control (even if it isn't FDA approved) over the known s/e of Clomid (that is FDA approved) any day. And if I don't like it well there is Clomid next month!

A part of me is trying not to get to excited about this but I am trying to ignore that side of me. I will deal with the what if's about this not working when I get my beta back. Till then I am thinking positively!

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Yay!! How exciting! Tell that other side of you to get excited too:-) I wish you the best of luck and hope this is your time!! Take care and have a great weekend!!

Christina said...

Yay for a plan!! I hope the Femara is good for you. And here's hoping it's just what you need!!!

Busted said...

Best of luck!!

Stephanie said...

Well Ariel, I hope that the Femara works for you, I'm happy that you are geting closer to your miracle.

J said...

Ariella, good luck with your upcoming cycle. I think IUIs can be very successful!

Anonymous said...

WhoooWhooo! I am doing the happy dance too! XOXO, Shannon