Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Tagged/Meme

I know I promised pictures today but R forgot the u/s pics at home today AGAIN! I am going to put them in the car tonight so he can't forget them again. So the pictures will be delayed another day or so. If you want to blame someone blame R.



So I decided to do another meme since Natalie said to do it if we want.



A - Attached or Single: Attached

B - Best Friend(s): Shannon

C - Cake or Pie: Cake

D - Day of Choice: Saturday

E - Essential Item: highlights

F - Favorite Color(s): yellow

G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Gummy worms

H - Hometown: Lafayette, CA

I - Indulgence(s): Chocolate, baby clothing

J - January or July: July. I like the warm weather.

K - Kids: little bean (if that counts)

L - Life is incomplete without: love.

M - Marriage Date: July 8th, 2006

N - Number of Siblings: 1 younger sister

O - Oranges or Apples: Apples

P- Phobias or Fears: neddles and failure

Q - Quote:

R- Ring size: 8

S - Season: Summer.

T- Tag 3 Friends: The people I tag never seem to do it any way. So if you want to do this then do otherwise I am just going to let me be it.

U - Unknown fact about me: I used to bite my nails but when i started PNV (over 2 years ago now) I stoped because they are now strong and don't break as often.

V - Very favorite stores: Lane Bryant

W - Worst Habit: Obsesing

X-ray or Ultrasound: Ultrasound… because X-rays aren't good while pg and I would love to see bean again.

Y - Your Favorite Food(s): soft cheese and french bread

Z - Zodiac: Taurus

No comments: