Thursday, June 12, 2008

Tag seems to be the game to play.

I have been tagged. Yes again! And yes I still love it. This time I was tagged by both Team Killion and Mary.

The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tag people and posts their names, then go to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. What was I doing ten years ago? I was 16 then. I would have been taking finals this week and have gotten my license last month. I would be looking forward to the summer with friends, and working as a full time nanny to two beautiful girls, whose mother was a Bitch.

2. Five things on my to do list for today: Clean the apt, Vacuum, Change sheets on bed, laundry, make DH do dinner since he didn't help at all with cleaning the house!

3. Snacks I enjoy right now: cereal bars, ice cream, blueberries, flavored water, just about all foods sound good right now to be honest.

4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Buy a house with an in law unit so I could watch my mom more carefully. Help couples I know finance IF treatments, and adoption costs. Donate money to some really great SF children's orgs.

5. Places I have lived: Bay Area California, and that is IT!

6. People I want to know more about: Patty, LoLo Smith, Mrs Moreno, andNorCalSuperwife. Thanks girls for playing!

No comments: