Monday, April 7, 2008

Pay it Forward (updated)

I loved this movie. Not the ending for the young boy but the concept and the trickle effect. In my life I have been given things and never asked to "pay it forward" but a month ago I was. Someone gave me something to add ttc to use and simply said "pay it forward". Then my nestie friend got pg and she has a box of something to give me too, she said she would be happy to give it to me. This same nestie then finds out my IUI is to be the same day as my mom's surgery and offers to drive my mom to surgery if I can't. WOW. Let me say that I have never know such generous people as those I have met online. I understand how people met spouses online because I have met many women who do more for me daily than some friends do in a year (this could so me a topic for another post).

Now I have a lot of paying it forward to do. Today as a start I payed forward the 'box'. I won't be able to use it. My RE has advised against it because my lining has been thin in the past. And if I can't use it someone else might as well. So it is off to the other side of the country. Yes from CA to Florida. Her and I have never met but on Wednesday just in time for CD 5 she will receive something I held just today. Amazing right? I don't know how to pay forward the other things yet but I will figure out how and one day will. It really is the little things others do for us that brighten our lives. Till then I keep trying to do little things to brighten other people's days, it is a great way to make the world a better place.

__________

I had to 'update' for legal reasons.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Good for you!!! I think paying it forward is extremely important and I commend you for finding a way to do it!!

SheWoreScarletBegonias said...

Well, as you have paid it forward, I will be sure to do so as well! I thank you again for your kindness and will let you know when it arrives on Weds. I hope this cycle is it for you!!!!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Stephanie said...

Wow, that is great Ariel- I loved the concept of the movie Pay it Forward too, just the sad ending I did not like. Good for you, it will help, you will get back if you help others.