Thursday, August 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Julian!

Four years ago today I became an Auntie, and with the new title my heart expanded to love more than I had previously thought possible. Years as a nanny didn't prepare me for loving you the way I do. Your little body, with long fingers and toes was the most precious thing I had ever held. I knew right then I would walk to the end of the Earth for you.

You have grown so much in the last 4 years. Your personality has developed into a child who loves gross motor activities, and could spend hours at the park on your bike, scooter, or just running around. You are outgoing and a good friend always trying to be kind to others. Your not a great sharer but we are working on that. You have become a good big brother, keeping your sister safe as you walk with her down the sidewalk. I am very proud of the boy you have become.

Happy Birthday Julian!

No comments: