Sunday, October 7, 2007

Wow more good news!

Its another wonderful day in the neighborhood! I have good news AGAIN! My Angie Bracelet came in the mail and I am wearing it right now. I love it. LOOOVE it! Love it so much I don't want to take it off. But I know I need to because I don't even sleep with m wedding ring on! There is no way it won't bug me all night.

There was other good news. Oh yes! My BFF is going to be an aunt, a real auntie! I am thrilled for her. I know she is going to love it. My hope is that she can have two nieces to play with next summer, her sis's and mine. I am still wishing for my miracle!

My hopes are crazy high this cycle. I am talking to my belly and convinced that my lack of wanting to kill R this weekend must be a good sign. Also my boobs don't hurt, which they do right before AF shows, so even that I am taking as a good sign. I also have decided that if I am pg this cycle then I will tell our friends at our party on November 3rd. Don't worry I will tell all of you (hehe) first. That is the most wonderful thing about NO ONE reading my blog.

So we will see, by next Monday if it is forward and onward or if my miracle is found.

No comments: